Thinking about joining? Here is some lovely feedback:
"Thank you so much though for making the classes so much fun, Ethan has enjoyed every minute and it's given me a great opportunity to make friends (I was beginning to lose the plot before I started your classes). I will certainly be recommending them to all of my mummy friends. Thanks again and keep up the good work! 😊 love Chloe & Ethan x x"
2016 What’s on For Awards - Lisa was a finalist for Outstanding Class Leader in the South Region.
07887 700 939 or email@example.com
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
- You can join a class at any time if there is a place available.
- Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- It is essential that you watch your babies at all times during the session and listen to any advice on equipment being used.
- If your baby is ill we request that they are kept home for 48 hours from the last bout of illness. If there are any infections that can be passed on please seek and follow Drs advice. If you were unaware of illness on attending please inform your class leader so they can inform others who were in the same class to prevent further infection.
- Shoes are to be removed on the mats and play area to keep them clean from outside dirt.
- Feeding babies - you are welcome to feed babies during the class but please take care around the fleeces and equipment.
- Bookings are non-transferrable but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- Regretfully, Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions or add on missed sessions for sickness or holidays. You are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away. Subject to availability, we may be able to fit you into another class that week or during your booking in an alternative venue but this is not guaranteed.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. In this case where the class leader cancelled the session we will add a 'catch up' class at the end of your booking.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include fire, floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads or to the venue. Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- When you have reserved a place, Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 3 days without payment and Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- At times, we have an official photographer or your class leader might take a photo in class. Please inform your class leader if you DO NOT wish photographs of you and your baby to be included in any promotional material.
Why not book Baby Sensory for your baby's 1st Birthday Party?
I come and set up and bring a range of our popular activities. Contact me for more information. Lots of fun for your baby and adults too!
07887 700 939